We are really happy that you’ve decided to visit us. To make things simple for y’all, we have a Guest List to make sure you get in. Here are the rules!
Guest list details
- There is no cover before 8:00pm.
- Cover is 2 for 1 for people on the guest list before 9:00pm.
- Guests arriving between 9:00pm and 10:00pm bypass the line or enter the VIP line-up, depending on capacity that night when you arrive.
Guest list rules
- Guest Lists are for groups of 6 or more. We need the name and phone # for the contact person which will also be the guest list name for the night.
- We don’t take table reservations! You need to get here pretty early if you’re looking for your own area.
- Your group needs to be sober when you arrive, how you leave is up to you.
- Everyone in the group, regardless of age, will need I.D. and if your under 25 you’ll need two pieces … it’s the law!
- If someone is too drunk to be in here during the night, we will put him or her outside until your ride comes. There are no exceptions to this rule so dress warm if you’re city folk.
- All of our guest list requests need approval from the General Manager, so you are going to need a confirmation email before you are considered, on the list.
- Once you’re on the list, bring a copy of the email we sent to you as proof should something go wrong on our end.
- When you’re here, you’re expected to behave ‘Country’. This means that you smile at everyone and have a great time. Say, ‘Yes ma’am’ and ‘thank you ma’am’… unless it’s a dude!